Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal comp for promotion to EO - DSP

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DecemberUnicorn

Has anyone on here been on an open plan previously and know how far they got on OOM?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Got my interview results today. Failed on two competencies so that's that, best of luck to all those successful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

sorry to hear that - waiting on results still here - will prob pick them up Tuesday if sent to welfare.ie mail address

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭daffodill50

That was so quick! Sorry to hear Necro, hopefully you get better luck in the Open/Inter if you applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Abacus234

Congratulations to everyone who passed and commiserations to those who were unsuccessful. Hopefully the feedback will be beneficial. I placed overall OOM 1-5. I know the email says that you won't be able to get a breakdown of your individual locations until after September 2nd. Does this mean that no one will be placed from the panel until after this date?

Post edited by Abacus234 on

• Advertisement

nearly sure that I saw a circular saying it will be early Sept before location breakdown is available - congrats on high position - amazing how interviews make a difference as dropped 15 places in OOM(still top 30)

Now a long wait as not many EO vacancies available in either of my preferred locations(Tipp) - now for the Open competition!!

Obviously no one will be placed until after that date? I'm looking for forward to not having an hour and a half journey each way 🤣🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,198 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I got my result today….

Passed the interview! Roll on September and some idea of when my bun fight will be 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4 swift24

Could we get an offer before September now that the old panel is closed?

I emailed HR last week asking if offers could be made before September and they told me that offers would begin to made once the existing panel closed. My HEO just started recently and they said that they got an offer before they had an individual breakdown of locations so I assume the same could happen to us.

• Advertisement

will be interesting to find out as cannot email ref OOM for locations until after the 2nd September - anyone know if you will be assigned a department within the location offer(eg CWS in Kilkenny/Waterford)

I assume when you get an offer you will be told exactly what the job is within the location. We might end up working together! Kilkenny is one of my preferences.

Got my offer today and accepted it too! Absolutely chuffed!

congrats - on leave this week but hopefully will get offers when back in work next Monday - not in a mad rush to leave the department that am in

Advertisement