Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Utility Solutions - Electricity Broker. Reviews?

• 16-07-2024 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience with a company called Utility Solutions? They are supposed to be electricity brokers and have given us a decent rate that we haven't been able to match.

Got their name from someone but the more I look into them the more red flags pop up like their website is amateur, the Managing Directors Linkedin has a few red flags and he's putting time limits on the deal etc.

All just screams scam to me but wanted to see if anyone else had experiences with them?

MODs: if this is against the rules please delete. Just not sure where else I can turn to validate them

http://www.utilitysolutions.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭alps

We're with them with quiet a number of years, but not too happy at the moment. I'm convinced that we've paid way above the odds over the past year and a half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

It's only 50 euro to leave your current supplier if you're still in contract with them. I left one of my suppliers about a month ago as the rate was terrible but it was the only available option at the time of renewal nearly 40 c for day rate plus vat. Much better options there now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭orm0nd

bord gais have a good deal atm for electricity on bonkers, no need for a broker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,354 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

I’m with them few years now ….can’t say I’ve much to complain about but def noticed bulls bigger last while and wondering if could do better ….I’ve day night meter and from last bill paying 0.2765 day rate and 0.1942 night with waterpower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

I just switched to Bord Gais and its 26.91 for Day and 13c for night with €356 annual charge. All inc vat. 24.62c on standard 24hr meter with €274 annual charge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement