Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunclody advice

• 17-07-2024 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI

Me and my wife have thought about moving to bunclody one day. but I'm worried about the large traveller population. I actually dont really have a problem with the travelling communit at all. but across the dublin area bthe travellers there are quite aggressive and violent atleast in my own experiences. so I'm just wondering if anybody knows what the vibe is there? Is it as dangerous or are they more settled and keep to themselves etc. Sorry for the bit of ignorance. We're a quiet couple and mostly keep to ourselves but my wife will be working from home a couple days a week and I'm just wondering about the overall vibe/safety of bunclody. Not even specifically the travelling community. But Dublin overall I think has made me very weary

Appreciate any info

Post edited by irishbandito on
    Tagged:

Advertisement