Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coolock Incident

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

I think people are upset because of the volume of men going in, in one place. Surely you're aware of this? Imagine they announced 500 Irish men seeking protection all going in beside you. I'd say a lot of mothers and fathers would have the exact same complaints. Obviously the international element and looking at the stats where these men are coming from will raise concerns based on traditions regarding the treatment of women and children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

Deleted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭pale rider

Not going to talk about the rights or wrongs.

I’ve watched so much on Tik Tok and came away thinking is it time that platform was banned.

The incitement to violence was unreal, lies and fake news was rife, it frightened me as I wondered where the hell are we going in this country, the thuggery was unreal, say what you want about the Garda but the abuse they endured would not be endured in any other western country.

I have come away with a different view of Tik Tok and it’s poor content moderation that’s certain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Where did you read that 3M would be from Africa/middle East? Our population is currently 5.1M btw.

FFS the quote bugged out @Burkie1203

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread should have been closed some time ago as this is before the courts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement