Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys free delivery online

• 17-07-2024 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

Theres only about 9 hours left on this bargain but Currys are offering free delivery on all online purchases until midnight tonight.

I just saved €35 on delivery of a new fridge.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Only reason i never order from them ! Charging for delivery of high ticket items is crime. I ordered from Samsung directly instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Good luck to you if you ever have an issue with that fridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lightscribe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Second that. Got a range oven and discovered glass cracked on oven when unpacked. Took over a month and daily calls and emails to get a replacement. Worst company I've ever encountered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭JDxtra

You only have to walk into a store to know that Currys is a poorly run company. Stock all over the place, discontined products on display, disinterested staff etc.

Far better spending your money with Harvey Norman, Power City or DID.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Harvey Norman! We'll deliver your fridge but won't take it out of the packaging to get it in the door unless you pay us another 100 euro

Robbery

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭StonedRaider

My local expert electrical has always priced matched the big chains. Delivered for free when I purchased 2 items or more. Offered a 3rd party extended warranty and has my receipts on their system. They even gave me a further 5% off for being a credit union member.

When having issues with a 4 year old washing machine still under warranty, all I did was a quick phonecall to them and they sorted everything else. They will always have my support

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭seanin4711

just try and get a person in store to talk to,best of luck with that!

anything goes wrong customer support abysmal- shop anywhere else!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,243 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I always go to one of the small local electrical places for white goods, prices as good and free delivery.

Advertisement