Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey on Adaptive Reuse of Buildings in Dublin

Options
  • 17-07-2024 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all!

I am an Architect engineer and I am currently a master's student at Trinity College Dublin. 

At the moment I am working on my dissertation which pertains to adaptive reuse of buildings in Dublin and its dynamics with the sustainability tripartite. I am deploying an online questionnaire which needs to be completed by professional individuals from the field. More specifically, I am looking for adaptive reuse project stakeholders such as architects, designers, constructors, investors, renters, users and engineers who are or have been involved in such projects in Dublin City. The constructed questionnaire is anonymous and there is no limit to the participants' number, therefore the more responses the survey receives, the better for my research and my collected data.

The completion time of this survey is estimated to last 12 minutes and I hope that you can participate and circulate the link to my questionnaire among other professional individuals in the company who seem to be fit as participants for this survey. 
    Here is the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/e/D4e9V8fiwN

Thank you so much for your contribution!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement