Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We’ve Only Just Begun 2024

Options
  • 18-07-2024 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭

https://www.whelanslive.com/event/weve-only-just-begun-2024/

The last festival I went to was either Lisdoonvarna or Castlebar when I was 17 or 18, and at this stage of my life, the thought of using a plastic toilet for the weekend fills me with absolute dread so I have avoided them.

However, a 3 day festival that’s a 20 minute bus ride from home, where all the bands are just starting off and the tickets cost €15 was music to my ears.

Anyone else going?

Starting this thread to garner interest and hopefully provide a diary of the bands playing.

Bring it on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Yep, looks great, fantastic value. Might dive in myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 RangerToby

Deffo check out Shark School and Thanks Mom.

Caught Shark School at BTP in June - Promising bit of grungy punk

Thanks Mom where at Forest Fest and equally a promising rock angst and cracking female vocals but the Drummer makes this band with brilliant fill and beat variations in all their tracks

Advertisement