Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finding a place London vs Dublin

• 18-07-2024 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have the choice to be relocated to any of these cities. I will try to find a 1 room apartment.

London seems to be more expensive than Dublin, but in London seems to be easier (shorter time to get a place). Am I wrong?

People are telling me that it can take 2 months in Dublin to find a place, basically accepting the first place available.

My office is in Naas, but it seems to be as expensive as Dublin nowadays.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭herbalplants

You will probably get a better place in London. Definitely Dublin is poor value

Remember the shills only get paid when you react to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭beachhead

London would definitely be easier to find a place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭Ted222

No way is Naas as expensive as Dublin.

Why not live beyond Naas (e.g. Newbridge) and commute from there? Fraction of the cost of Dublin or London.

Post edited by Ted222 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭xyz13

Don't bother with Dublin, or Ireland as a whole.

Bien faire et laisser dire...

Advertisement