Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EA Sports 25 - Discussion Thread

• 18-07-2024 9:41pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭

is it worth while setting this up? Feels like a lot of regular posters really tuned out over the last few months :(

Apparently a paid season pass is bein introduced for 2025.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

even i barely play it.. before you'd pick up fifa and have a blast playing the game..now every game just feels as grindy as hell. There is no joy whatsoever playing this game..and when that happens its time to just leave it.

I've been playing ark with my young lad the past month and its been far more fun.

I say every year its my last but I truly believe FC24 was my final year playing fifa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’ve the game preordered cause I know I’ll get my moneys worth over the year, bu never been less hyped tbh.

just saw they’ve reduced WL qualifiers to five matches with three wins needed, and then 15 games instead of 20. That will be sweatier than ever now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Was gonna write a long winded response but EA don't deserve it. Worst game I've EVER played and Football/Soccer games are my thing. I've been a gamer for 40+ years. criminal stuff from EA.

Advertisement