Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MULTIFACETED GUITARIST SEEKING BAND TO JOIN [GALWAY CITY]

Options
  • 19-07-2024 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

• I am a 19 year old Galway City based guitarist with a strong grasp of my instrument.
    • Technically and Musically proficient, I have spent many hours learning the ins and outs of the guitar and I have a strong understanding of both music theory and have a strong ear.
    • I have been in two prior bands but have limited live playing experience. I am capable of adapting fast to these environments as I care deeply about playing live and want more than anything to play to an audience with a group.
    • my song catalogue is not large, I do not have the typical hits under my belt but I can learn these songs fast thanks to my experience with the instrument.
    • Ideally seeking a jazz-fusion based group so I can begin learning and playing the style, although I am truly not fussy, any genre from Indie to funk to metal will suffice as I only wish to play with a band.
    • I am creative and pragmatic when it comes to writing songs, I want to be in a band that has an emphasis on song writing and with my input these songs will be distinct and unique thanks to my particular style on the instrument.
    • I am extremely eager to get back to playing again, please look past my inexperience in the gigging world as it has been difficult to join groups in the city, I just want to play the instrument I love to people who will want to hear it :~]

any further questions about my ad, or if you want to see examples of my playing, you can contact me on the forums or through my Instagram @Erkob165.

Advertisement