Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale

• 19-07-2024 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

I know they always have a sale on, but this one actually looks somewhat decent. Better discounts than Ive seen before on most games. Worth checking out if you (like me) are in the market for a new game.

https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/games/browse/ultimate-game-sale?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭xpletiv

BTW, if anyone has other suggestions for where to get cheaper console games these days, im all ears. I tend to avoid the key resellers now because Ive had a few issues, though usualyl was fine. Smyths is usually ok for physical if they have it in stock, but they often dont have what i want.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

For what system?

For xbox im using website xbox store checker(just google) and im buying games from Turkey or Brazil market place.You have to buy top ups in either currency and use vpn to load it but saves u €€€ .

For example new DlC for Elden Ring 49.99 in Eu 36 in Turkey,EA 25 Ultimate 99.99 in eu 81 from Brazil and so on.For Playstation its little complicated as u need separate account for each region.Same for switch but plenty guides online

Advertisement