Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving between stands in Croke Park

• 20-07-2024 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

My family and I have tickets for All Ireland Hurling Final and some of us are in the Davin Stand and others are in the Hogan. Is there a way, if necessary, that we can go from one stand to the other before the game starts and back to our seats for the game? I know you can move quite easily between Davin and Cusack but have never before needed to move from Hogan to Davin. Ideally moving on the level where the toilets are located, not across the actual seating area!

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭Ruginator

You can move around the entire stadium with no issue. There are no barriers on the lower tier, can move around the tunnels easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Rosita

You might be able to meet up on the concourse outside but don't assume they'll let you in for a few minutes to where your friends/family are sitting. But in line with what the other poster said you have unrestricted ability to walk around the stadium on your own level.

More importantly bear in mind that you WILL have people restricting movement on All Ireland day at the end of the game between the different stands forcing people out specific exits. They will also try to block you crossing over inside the stadium even after seats have largely emptied. Just make sure to not assume you can head over to wait for the others outside their exit after the game.

You might have to identify a place to meet up after the game some distance from the ground. And given the way they force people out different exits with no reference to where you actually want to go it could take some time to get back in the direction you want.

Advertisement