Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triax sr110 subtitles

Options
  • 21-07-2024 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Anybody know how to turn off subtitles on a triax sr110? Tried rescanning and changing subtitles to off they never go off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭goldiefresh

Hi. The subtitles on the triax box are much smaller than those. They look like there from the tv itself. Theres a subtitle button on tv remote itself that will knock those off for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mpeter92

Not the tv.

Checked with different inputs and apps.

Subtitles only come on for the programs not during ads. They have subt on the info

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭goldiefresh

Strange I remember them being smaller but could be wrong. There is a subtitles button on triax remote try turning it on and see if subtitles change when it's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭andy1249

You get the same issue when you use a plugin such as enigma2 on kodi , Saorview stations all come up with subtitles by default , some other channels , E4 , more4 , 4seven etc come up with audio description by default.

For these channels , you have to select the option you want within the station settings for that channel.

I have a Triax 212 , had the same issue , for that box , put on the offending channel , hit the subtitle button on the remote , select off for that station , then do it again for all the others with the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mpeter92

Problem I think is the old remote. No subtitle button.

• Advertisement
Advertisement