Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries Frequent traveller credit

• 21-07-2024 9:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭

So I have about 250€ frequent traveller credit with irish ferries. (They used to give you 20% of your annual travel spend as credit for future bookings). They have changed the system since to a points and "notional value" system in the last 2 years.

They are now claiming my credit has expired as it had 12 months to use it, I have checked all my mails, where I was given the credit and their t&cs going back years for the program, it says nowhere that there is any time limit to use.

Their new "notional credit" points based program says you have 12 months to use your points or you lose them. which I am assuming they are relying on to claim they are the new applicable T&Cs.

Anyone else have this issue?..or is this a SCC issue…

Advertisement