Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 15 SIM Free Options

• 21-07-2024 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭

Where the (best) places to buy an iPhone 15 base model SIM Free. Are they SIM from Vodafone or Three etc...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

adverts.
    loads of Dublin City centre tech shop sellers selling them on there and available for store pick up.

Be mindful the 16 is out in September so the 15 price should be reflected in that now compared to the Apple site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Looking to get my teenage daughter a pre pay iPhone 14, and Three look like the best value. Are their prepay iPhones locked to their network though? I know I bought a Pixel 8 at the end of last year, and it was unlocked for my Vodafone sim

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭PaulT21

To my knowledge, most network provided pre pay phones are locked to the relevant network. They usually require you to spend a certain amount before they will issue an unlock code to free up the device to other networks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Shoot! My Pixel 8 wasn't locked to Three when I got it last year. I guess iPhones are different

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

It really depends. I have a Samsung Galaxy from Vodafone through work and it’s locked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement