Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish versus European women.

• 22-07-2024 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

I had a debate recently with an Eastern European guy who thinks continental European women are more attractive than Irish and British women. I don't think that's true at all, some of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen were ordinary Irish women on the train or bus etc. I've done a little bit of travelling and I think Irish women generally are as attractive as any women in any part of the world.

Irish men are said to be not as attractive as European men as well, yet foreigners can't get enough of us (Especially Americans). I think Irish men aren't the pretty boy type but the lovable roguish, mans man type which appeals to women who want a man that takes charge and is confident in himself whilst also treating her like a queen without coming off as a simp.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement