Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Nursing Trinity College Dublin

Options
  • 23-07-2024 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m going to be starting Nursing in Trinity next year as a mature student. I had to defer this year as I had a baby. I’m wondering if there is anyone reading this that is currently studying General Nursing at Trinity College or has just recently qualified. I’m looking to find out what daily life is like as in a typical weekly attendance to the college. Is there any days where there is online lectures? I found a timetable on their website however I couldn’t understand it, probably not a great start 😅

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement