Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pampering massage?

• 23-07-2024 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies,

Bit of an interloper here I know so I won’t stay long.

I want to treat herself to a pampering massage but I’m lost, searches are throwing up everything g like deep tissue, sports, hot rocks etc.

Suggestions for a place in the city centre that’s reputable, welcoming, peaceful, etc that’ll provide a service that will make her feel good, just downright pampered.

She’s going to be on her own so needs to feel comfortable about the whole thing.

Ideally Dublin 2 or north Dublin.

I don’t know if therapist gender is important, I don’t know a whole lot about it in general TBH.

Not even sure if I’m explaining it right, it’s not for any specific reason, just to make her feel good and feel pampered and preferably not upsold or pressured to buy additional products or services.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Try looking for day spas in the city centre. I've heard really good things about Buff Day Spa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭OU812

thank you.

Anyone any other suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Day spas are not relaxing. You have an amazing massage, step outside and within 90 seconds the chill is gone and the stress of the city centre is back on your shoulders. Save it for when you're on a break somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rainagain

Pricey but worth it, arrive an hour beforehand to use thermal area (don't forget swim wear). I've been on a week day and had the place to myself. https://velvaerespa.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,920 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Do you know for sure she actually likes massages? That may sound like a stupid question, but it's often assumed that all women love them, but I can't bear them. I'd much rather a restaurant voucher or book token for an equivalent value, for example. Know your audience, basically, is all I'm saying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement