Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortest Motorbike Test Centre Wait Time

• 24-07-2024 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I'm in urgent need of some advice on the quickest motorbike test centres in Ireland. I have a flight booked to Australia soon, and I need to pass my driving test and get my license sorted ASAP.

Does anyone know which test centres currently have the shortest wait times? Any tips or recent experiences would be greatly appreciated! I’m open to travelling to different centres if it means getting an earlier test date.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The RSA estimated time says 10-12 weeks to get invited to do your test. It looks to be primarily aimed at cars. Have you tried booking it yet? Did you get any date? You might have to book and try get a cancellation if you are in a hurry, but there is no fast and easy way to jump the queue as there seems to be a shortage of testers.

Advertisement