Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dublin airport T1 short term car park charger point

Options
  • 24-07-2024 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

Is there a charge point in Dublin airports T1 car park? I need to collect someone and could be doing with a 20 minute charge while I wait.. Are they generally available late at night or would they be busy enough all the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭User1998

Theres a couple of chargers right next to the door on the roof of the multistory car park. Theres also chargers in the Circle K garage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,424 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Applegreen Santry seems the be the favourite spot nearby for charging, two chargers so less chance of failure

Depending on where you're coming from it might be easier to charge near to the airport than in the parking.

If you're within 20 mins of the airport you could camp at the charger and just get the person to ring you when their flight lands. That way you could just get them from the drop off area and dodge the parking fee

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭CPTM

Thanks everyone! I'm new to the EV game. Plugshare is the best app for finding these things is it?

Advertisement