Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava family - anyone interested?

• 25-07-2024 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi

Strava the activity app have launched a new family subscription, it reduces cost from €60 to €25 a year. Each plan stays separate. I think you have to be without a current subscription

The deal from Strava :

Choose your crew.

Not related? No problem. Invite up to three more people who live in the same country as you. Just make sure they aren’t already a subscriber.

So no messing with needing to live at same address & don’t need to be actual family

Note: You cannot invite existing paid subscribers to your Family Plan. Learn more about eligibility here → https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/26013043116173-Strava-s-Family-Plan

Revolut preferred, DM me if interested

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭losetheforce

ive one spot left, any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Rather than a new thread, anyone interested in this? I can do signup with 3 others and send via Revolut or whatever works? €25 rather than even the reduced €45 they are offering at the moment. PM me if interested and when/if i get 3 more ill sign it up.

Advertisement