Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wilton Test Centre re-test waiting times.

• 26-07-2024 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I just took the driving test yesterday but unfortunately failed with 12 grade2s (with 4 of the same React to hazards, one of which came to a complete stop after turning right and being able to drive, and the remaining three were all due to not looking ahead due to unnecessary looking), 0 grade3s as well as 4 grade1s, which I immediately re Having paid 85 euros, I was wondering roughly how long I would have to wait before taking the next test and if there are any recommended pre-test instructors? I have attached my transcript below and would appreciate any advice you may have!
    Maybe I can be explained briefly:

1. Rules/Checks is how to tell the car behind and in front of me what my intentions are when the indicator light goes out, I didn't hear it and didn't ask again so I was wrong about how to tell the car in front of me that I want to know what to do.
    2. Postion is because when going from CUH to Wilton roundabout I thought the test was going to be over so I went straight to the far right lane when in fact we had to go to Togher.
    3. i'm not sure what Observation got wrong.
    4. React/Anticipate, there were four of them here, three of them as mentioned the examiner thought I lost control of the front because I turned back to check my blind spot, which led to not reacting in time enough and missing the best time, one was because when going from Witon to Togher we entered a neighbourhood and the road was very congested with cars parked on the left side, and immediately after I was told to turn right Turning left, I saw an SUV with the same L plate being parked (almost done, but the reversing lights were still on), I braked at the corner and the examiner thought I could proceed.
    5. Clearance/Overtake, I'm not really sure, maybe it was too early to get back into my lane?
    6. Progress, simply put slowing down the vehicle due to unnecessary observation.
    7. Yield right of way, this was at Bandon Roundabout I needed a third exit to get out so changed to the far right lane early, used the signal after observing as I passed the second junction but there was a car behind me and I went into the far left lane.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement