Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What I think is causing nightterrors

• 26-07-2024 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! I`m new here, was looking for a paranormal/ufo-forum :)

I had some nightterrors, some years ago, when I was in a bad relationship. Some say it`s an adrenaline-dump, but I think it comes from other people. When I was in this bad relationship, she kept terrorising me mentally, so every night, I had nightmares when awake, I even saw an angel sitting on my bed and saying her name was Elisabeth.

When like a big massacre happens somewhere, people start to have waken nightmares too. It was known to people this phenomena, priests, and doctors etc. until recently in the western world, somehow it got forgotten a little.

I saw black shadows also, moving fast in front of my bed, very scary. It manifests, itself in many ways. I tried to induce sleep-paralysis also, but was only partially successfull. It happened to me a couple of times, later though, when I wasn`t trying, I got the stage where the buzzing in ears ends.

I`m not saying there`s no real paranormal stuff happening anywhere, but I think it mainly comes from bad events, and terrorising, you live the experience when falled asleep, and when the dream reaches a peak, you wake up. Why you see black shadows, I don`t know, maybe there`s more into it …

What is your thoughts on it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,716 ✭✭✭✭maccored

sleep paralysis is mad - i had one scary ass experience. It really made me question what our feeling of fear is because I felt very real fear, but it wasnt real. like, 'cheers fear! you really saved me from believing it was real that time!'

I saw not an orb, but a big glowing disc in a field on day as I was leaving my house in the car. It was in teh field I was approaching on the road, coming to a bend and then the light was at the side of the road, then in the middle of the road right in front of me when (as I rounded the bend) I could see a second one, exactly the same, but on the other side of the road and then it too was in the middle of the road, before both of them seem to disappear, but Im also pretty sure they just took off really quickly rather than vanished. All of that experience with the 2 seconds - maybe three - that it takes to round an average bend at the top of an average winding hill. in fact I was almost at the halfway point so i wasnt even the full way around

Saw that twice. I was talking on the phone (so I have a verbal witness who just heard me walking around saying 'wtf? WTF???') and sitting outside in the garden. it was dusk. not completely dark but getting there. then this perfect globe popped up from behind this plant I ws sitting in front of, rounded the plant and vanished. i still think it just moved away very very quickly rather than vanish. none of its believable (and I really dont care about that) so it makes no odds. makes me wonder as Ive no idea what they were. these werent flies or insects. the one in the garden was about the size of a football and the one in the field at least the size of a stop sign and both happened right in front of my face

Advertisement