Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Air Freshner.

• 27-07-2024 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭

Which is the best type or brand of interior car air freshner? I mean the type that you hang from the rear view mirror rather than clip onto the air vents. You can discount the "leaf" type which seem to have a lifespan of a single day.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Maybe one of those scented dash cleaners might suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭lucalux

The little tree (magic tree) ones last for ages in my experience

I think a lot of people tear off the entire wrapper when they put it in the car, with the result that they're nearly suffocated with the aroma on days 1 and 2, and have nada thereafter

I just barely tear open the pack day 1, then gradually pull it out of the pack as the days and weeks follow

I can't stand them hung on my rearview either, they get stuck on a hook to hang down in the passenger footwell, not obstructing my view there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Personally using the Mr Zogs sex wax brand lately and as lucalux just tearing a small piece of the plastic every week they last a good bit.

Advertisement