Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A6 e-tron

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭carsfan2

looks excellent

Even if it does 600km in the real world would be brilliant.

Makes the BMW i5 look pretty poor in comparison.

The price will be eye watering though when you add a few extras I’m guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

From someone that might buy one of these in the future (used) the side profile looks a little mondeo-esque in the photos and videos but I do think it will have plenty of road presence, if it stacks up to the outgoings A7 then it's a winner. Avant obviously doesn't look like a Mondeo so nice to have 2 options. I can't see Avant being much more practical so it is design preference really.

I saw 68k stg mentioned as a starting price, but as we have already seen with the i5 and EQE they aren't going to sell many of these at the price. Can get a 2024 EQE for a bit above 60k in Ireland, they were mid 50s in a fire sale last year.

Range sounds excellent, big battery in it and fast charging, I also saw 62k stg mentioned in another video for the smaller battery version.

However, even as an Audi and ex BMW fan, I'm struggling to see any value in any of their offerings over cheaper more mainstream brands these days.

In the 2010s a 3 litre 300bhp BMW or Audi was a huge step up on the 1.6 litre 150bhp offerings, but EV has changed that, and interiors and infotainment gap is small these days too.

Advertisement