Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaa autograph

• 01-08-2024 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭

hi, would love some advice please- i have a set of autographs from the Dublin GAA football team (almost certain it’s 1995 all Ireland winning team). Got them when they appeared in arrnotts one Saturday (probably as they were the sponsors). I had nothing for them to sign so used the card they put perfume samples on.
    If I wanted to sell this (not even sure if I will or if even worth anything ), how do you decide on a value of an autograph and should I

get it authenticated first?
    thank you

Advertisement