Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Cross Border Travel Allowed with Europcar Car Rental at Split Airport

• 04-08-2024 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm if Europcar in Split, Croatia allow cross border travel to both Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro? Ive gone onto the Croatian Europcar website and emailed them so hopefully i get a reply.
    here were my exact questions.

Also whats the story with returning a car out of hours. Our return flight is early Sun morning and their office will be closed at that time. Just have to return it on Sat?

1. Is cross border travel allowed?

2. If it is, do you supply a green card? Easy Rent in Dubrovnik supplied us with this green card back in 2022. 

3. Is there an additional charge for cross border travel? 

4. Does premium protection cover cross border travel?

5. Our flight is at 07:30 on Sun 22 Sept. Is there a deposit box where we can return keys as I note that your office will be closed when we need to checkin for our flights or will we have to return the car on Saturday?

Advertisement