Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consultancy Fatigue

Options
  • 04-08-2024 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi All,

Tricky one.

I am BA in one of the medium size cosultancies and, while overall across consultancies out company is fairly good, it is a bit of challenge for me to return to work after maternity leave. In fact I think project work is not something I can commit myself into ( ATM I dont have opportunity to check my mailbox and messager at 7.am or 9pm go on a business trips with 2 weeks notice)

I wonder if anyone had successfully moved to permanent role? I'm lacking data analytics experience for be more of an operational BA though. I'm OK with taking salary cut and just work form 9-5 in hybrid setting. But based on my market research I have to tweak my cv heavily to fit some "Customer Success Manager Role" and still get rejections, while have plant call backs for BA roles, but all ot them are either contracts or consultancies

Advertisement