Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Lusk

• 05-08-2024 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Looking on buying a first-home in North County Dublin and wanted to get opinions of anyone living in Lusk on how they find it as a town? In terms of commuting is parking at the station still an issue?

What is the Chapel Farm/Dun Emer area like to live in? Any issues with antisocial behaviour etc.? Seems to be a few properties for sale popping up.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭GIMP

Lusk is grand, small town not a huge amount in it, Dun Emer is the nicer of the two estates, never any trouble around (for example I went on holiday, left my car unlocked outside house for 10 days, car was touched), there is a Centra centrally which is useful. I don't use public transport but commutes via car to city is handy enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Sono

wouldn’t be much in Lusk to be honest, any other options?

Advertisement