Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the Platform for Owners Right for Property Management? Pros and Cons

• 08-08-2024 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone, I'm considering using the Platform for Owners for managing my properties. Has anyone here tried it? I'd love to hear some pros and cons before making a decision.

From what I understand, these owner portals are supposed to really streamline the management process by providing real-time updates on maintenance requests, rental payments, and lease agreements. They also offer a secure place to store and manage important documents, which sounds super convenient. I've heard they improve communication and transparency between property owners and managers, which is definitely something I'm looking for.

On the flip side, I'm curious if there are any downsides. Are there any potential issues with reliability or user-friendliness? How about the cost – is it justified by the benefits? Any feedback from those who have experience with these platforms would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

How much does this service cost?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

What about data privacy laws?

Advertisement