Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] 2 x NES & 9 Games €100

• 09-08-2024 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭

ITEM:

2 x NES consoles, (only 1 power cable) with 9 games, Zapper and 3 pads

POST\COLLECTION:

Preferred collection around Dublin 10 or Dublin 2, but can deliver around Dublin

PRICE:

PAYMENT METHODS:

Revolut/Cash

Same story as the SNES, baby won't let me play with my own toys.

2 consoles, one of which has been cleaned, the other hasn't, but both work. 3 pads; some fraying on the yellowed one but the other two are in good shape, scart adapter and zapper.

Boxed Games:

Maniac Mansion: Box only no manual or poster

Bart V Space mutants: Box, Manual, and Club Nintendo membership inserts

TMNT: Box and Manual

Carts:

Gauntlet 2: Label Damage

California Games

SMB/Duck Hunt

Hunt for Red October

Solstice

Castlevania 2; Simon's Quest: AKA Guide needed, AKA "Terrible night to play this game" AKA Engrish????

Asking for 100, which is kind of a steal, but i really don't use these ever.

(edited: dropped price)

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Inviere

Lad, make sure this goes to someone who wants it...at this price it'll be seen by an Adverts reseller and listed on Adverts by tomorrow and over double the price.

Its a great deal, fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭Wood

Hopefully it will, I've been around long enough to see who's legit i think.

Sure didn't i sell you a couple of games years ago and drop them into a safehouse in Ballyer for you!

I genuinely want it to go to someone who really would get use out of it. Same with the handheld stuff i have, but the problem with those is I've got the DS Castlevania carts and Aria of Sorrow on the GBA and they'd fetch a pretty penny on ebay, but i'm reluctant to sell off those individually as they should go with the handhelds to be played. I'll end up throwing them up here for little or nothing and they'll be gone quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭psicic

I'll offer the €100 and can arrange to pick up. Never had a NES before - sad to say the top-loader still seems exotic to me after all these years - so this would be great to get. Guaranteed not buying for resale - though actually typing that in my offer seems sketchy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭Wood

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement