Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solar Panel Inverters and Batteries query

• 10-08-2024 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I have a question regarding Solar Panel Inverters. I received two quotes from the same company, my initial quote was for €9,200, when the called to do a site survey they enquired what my cheapest quote was and then beat that by €100 and quoted me €7,300.

I asked them to put all the details in writing and to send me datasheets on the products being used. I already had these from the first quote I received and I now notice there are different inverters and batteries being used for the cheaper quote and I wonder are they inferior to the original ones I was quoted for.

Original Quote: €9,200

Inverter: RHI-(3-6)K-48ES-5G

Battery: Product Dura5

2nd Quote: €7,300

Inverter: S5-EH1P(3-6)K-L

Battery: Product DURACELL 5+

Comments

Advertisement