Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Submissions for the Wildlife act review 2024

• 13-08-2024 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,047 ✭✭✭✭

Lads and Ladies

I'm sure you are aware of this, but probably the greatest change to legislation that could affect you and me who hunt in Ireland is now less than a month away from closure for submissions on Sept 13th 2024. Has anyone heard or been given any directions from our hunting organisations on what we should write or put in these submissions?

The silence is rather concerning as this is I'm sure being filled up en masse by the antis to convince a Green party Minister in charge of this act to warp this out to the green agenda.IE screw us minus any lube or kissing beforehand.

It might behove us all to contact our respective organisations and start asking why the silence on this issue is on something that is seriously on their watch and what our response will be. This is what operations like FURG should be doing and responding to, but the inactivity and silence is worrisome.

https://www.gov.ie/en/consultation/01388-public-consultation-on-review-and-update-of-wildlife-legislation/

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement