Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Games you play...

• 14-08-2024 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭

Looking for some recommendations for some mobile games to play for times waiting for a bus etc. (Apple IPhone)
    What do you have available to play on your phone?

Looking for something that doesnt require a subscription or have to log on once a day - a single player game.

Only one I have really is: Bubble Witch 2 & 3 - quite easy bubble shooting game - totally free as so easy paid powerups are not necessary - and levels seem almost limitless.

Not what Im looking for:
    Gris and other adventure games - great but require Apple Arcade subscription.
    Clash Clans, Battleships and all their type - Rather not have to pay anything other than once off purchase - dont want to Have to log in once a day etc.
    The Room One, Two, Monument 1,2 - paid for games - very good puzzle games but short and once completed limited replay value.

:)

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Don't really play phone games, but if I'm looking for a time killer I usually play Simon Tatham's Puzzles. Lots of different puzzles so you should find a couple you like (Light Up is my current favourite). Fairly basic interface, but no ads, subscriptions etc.

Also on Android.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Final Fantasy Tactics works great on the phone and it's graphically the best version of the game until the leaked remaster is released.

Advertisement