Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manx2.com at Galway Airport (2010-2011)

• 14-08-2024 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all. I am making a timeline of manx2’s operations out of Galway Airport from 2010 to 2011. So far I have put together that Manx2 launched flights to Cork from Galway on 2 July 2010 and to Belfast Int. on the 5 July. I also know that on the 31 October 2010, flights from Galway to Belfast Int. were switched to Belfast City. Does anyone know when Manx2.com ceased Cork-Galway? I believe it was around November 2010 but not sure. Also when did Manx2 cease Belfast city-Galway services? I think they were suspended for the winter of 2010/2011 and set to return in summer 2011 but subsequently cut due to the cork crash. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement