Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trying to contact the Disabled Drivers Association unsuccessfully

• 15-08-2024 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

hi all,

just wondering is anyone else having issues contacting the Disabled Drivers Association as i'am trying to renew my mother inlaws permit. I have tried over last week and this week all the phone numbers listed on their website as well as sending emails but getting no replies.

Does anyone have any insight as to whats going on with them ?

thanks in advance

brendan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

they normally send out renewal in post about 2-4 weeks before it’s due

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭fabsoul

Yes. And you renew yourself online

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭v240gltse

thanks for the help and she got the renewal notice alright and i wanted to renew and pay online . however with her account i couldn't see any payment option and thats why i was trying to contact them directly.

thanks once again

Advertisement