Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for a song, can anyone help me please

• 18-08-2024 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

I am looking for a song. I knew it years ago but it fell off my mind and now I can't remember it. I first heard it at a funeral and it was a beautiful song and very fitting.

The lyrics I remember are:

'hear me blowing in the wind'

I can't remember anything else about the song.

I did a search online on a site where you can look for lyrics but nothing came up there.

I know Bob Dylan has a song about blowing in the wind - but it's not that song.

I thought maybe it might be a song by the Waterboys - Strange boat - because that song had 'blown in the wind' too in the lyrics but I don't think it's that either.

I know it's a wild goose chase right now but that I would ask to see if anyone can help me.

Comments

Advertisement