Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing cartridges on-line from Sportsden and Lakeland Shooting Centre

• 18-08-2024 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I have bought cartridges on-line from Sportsden and Lakeland Shooting Centre in the past but just now was on the websites of both companies and I cannot find any section for shotgun cartridges or ammunition . Maybe it's staring me in the face but I've clicked on " shop", " on-line orders" etc... etc.. but can't seem to find a section for cartridges anywhere.

Anyone on here ordering cartridges regularly from these companies and able to tell me where I can find a list of the cartridges these companies offer for sale ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭tomtucker81

I think a few shops have a separated their main site from their site for firearms and ammunition. I noticed this with wildhunter and sportsden recently while browsing.

Wildhunter website states they moved licenced and restricted items to a seperate site, here- https://gunsandammo.ie/

Sportsden website gets you their shop, clothes , gear etc. This gets you to their gunroom. https://www.sportsdengunroom.ie/

These are the ones I'd normally use. Seems dealers have separated licenced items from the main websites. Not sure about Lakeland, I've never used them myself, purely as a result of I've never been there! The other shops I pass regularly and actually stop in a lot, but I'd be sure Lakelands have done something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭brianfrancis45

Thanks Tom.

You would think that the likes of Sportsden and others would put a link on their main website to direct you to their other website where cartridges are listed for sale.

I also searched on the internet and on the Lakeland Shooting Centre website but I still can't find any reference to ammunition or a link to another website, from where you can purchase cartridges from them.

I'd imagine they are losing a lot of potential customers f because of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

For what its worth, I tried to book a session with Lakeland this past week, and the payment would not go through. I emailed them, and got no reply. I also tried calling and got no reply. I wondered if maybe they are on holiday?

Advertisement