Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Cinema monthly pass

• 18-08-2024 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Currently a holder of the omnipass for salthill omniplex. Have found the cinema to be getting progressively worse as it has gotten run down, dirty with the food options usually out of stock. Wondering has anyone had the same issues orused the IMC infinity pass and how you find it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭buzz11

I've the omnipass but only use it every few months because I can't find anything decent in their showings, I was willing to keep paying it for the winter until they emailed saying that the standard account €14.99 was changing to premium €17.99 — so 20% increase.

No thanks, I've cancelled, bit bloody cheeky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭inisboffin

What drives me NUTS is them flinging the lights on before the film is even over. The credits and score are part of the film. They've even turned them on when screen action is still happening. A friend wrote to them to complain and the stupid excuse was that they needed to turn them on so people wouldn't trip. Tell that to all the people encouraged to trot off for drink refills mid film. Only good thing is the seats.

Advertisement