Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:Eo

• 18-08-2024 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Do you reckon I have failed the maths (numerical reasoning) as I didn't finish the test. Can't rem how many I had left. Raging with myself. Got too engrossed and ran out of time

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭CiboC

Impossible to tell. Depends on how well you did in the part that you did complete.

You'll find out soon enough, it's done now so no point in beating yourself up over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 FunkyChicken24

It is unlikely unless you really did very few of the questions. In my experience with these panel campaigns the Numerical tests have a reasonably low pass/fail threshold as they know that people are not always great at maths but that they don't alwyas need it for these roles not least as we have technology that does a lot of it.

Advertisement