Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NBI - Dangerous installation

• 18-08-2024 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭

Looking for advice on a poor NBI install that's causing me a lot of concern.

The fella from Circet who performed the installation was on his own. He strung the fibre cable as best he could but ended up leaving it resting on the ESB line coming into our house. It's also strung through the tree on my property with limbs pressing down on it. See the attached photos.

The installation happened on a Saturday in April. The installer promised me that services would out the following week to rectify what he admitted was a poor job. Of course, they never came.

I'm very worried about the ESB line and tree situation and feel we're only a strong storm away from disaster.

I've tried ringing and writing to Circet multiple times but they just keep giving me the run-around or they just simply ignore me.

Has anyone had a similar experience? And, if so, how did you resolve it?

Comments

Advertisement