Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Search

• 19-08-2024 7:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭

Does anybody know if there was a way you can search all the County Councils planning at once for a particular applicant

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The handiest way is ask the planning dept to do it. My local CoCo do this for 100 Euro.I

What do you need to search for exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭lmk123

There is a medium - large construction company which does work across the country, I (and others) want to see their live applications (if any) however it’s very slow checking all the individual county council websites, I was hoping there was a way of checking all at once using the applicants name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ah! I thought it was just a standard search. I'm not aware of any national database so you might just have to Google the name followed by county council or similar.

Advertisement