Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lastminute.com - querying booking details

• 19-08-2024 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

We booked flights and hotel to Berlin with lastminute.com

We travel to Germany quite a bit and we always book breakfast since German breakfast in huge, all-you-can-eat, and removes any need to think about lunch. (Unlike their continental neighbours take on breakfast, adding it to your booking in Germany is a no-brainer.)

However, all items on our booking are correct except that it says "Room only". I've just confirmed this with the hotel.

Breakfast will be €25 a head extra. I am as sure as I can be - regrettably, I didn't take screen shots as I was booking - that I chose "breakfast included".

Dealing with Lastminute.com after the fact seems a little opaque. It's my first time using them.

Any advice on the possibility of having this part of our booking changed?

Many thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

When you got the initial booking confirmation did you not notice the price not reflecting breakfast included ?

Advertisement