Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gomo is rubbish

• 19-08-2024 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I've had GoMo but in the last year it is shite. Now I am connected to the Internet but says I've no WiFi and Call Barring just appeared despite Bill béim up to Date

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭cloudhopper19

That's a pity I've been with them for 2 years and absolutely no problems at all. Coverage is great and no issues connecting. Did you try do a sim swap it might be a sim issue .

• Administrators Posts: 14,461 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

My whole family have been with them for about 4 years with no issues. Might be worth ordering a new SIM, or trying a different phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭Tow

Probably an issue with the phone.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭opus

I've had two SIMS on the go since they started, only issue I've ever seen is that roaming didn't work in Luxembourg. No problems in other countries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Turn of WiFi and turn on mobile data?

Turn phone off and back on again?

Been with gomo a few years and no problems at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Been with them since the start. Sure, very occasionally the data is awful or drops out if I'm somewhere rural, but for 99% of my usage it's perfectly acceptable. I also have fibre broadband or other Wi-Fi available most of the time.

For a tenner a month it's more than worth putting up with IMO.

Advertisement