Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Watch Advice

• 19-08-2024 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I hope this isn't blasphemy where I ask for advice on a nice looking smart watch. I'm keen on the health monitoring features of a smart watch like step count, blood pressure monitor etc. But I don't like the very basic look of the fitbit or the price of the apple watch.

My budget is around 300.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Don't think any of them will do your blood pressure, but Garmin should have something for your taste and budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Dev1234

Might be worth starting a similar thread on either the Athletics or Fitness forums as folks there would use their fitness trackers on a regular basis and I'm sure they would have guidance on the pros and cons of the different manufacturers (Garmin, Polar etc.)

Advertisement