Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessible Parking Galway Airport Summer sessions

• 20-08-2024 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2

I've been trying to book accessible parking for the pixies in Galway Airport Summer sessions 27.08.24. I've contacted access@mcd.ie and no reply. I've booked accessible gig tickets using my AAR. It says you'll be contacted a week or so before the gig re Accessible parking. I've not had contact from anyone. Just contacted ticketmaster on chat and the chat assistant was no help. Does anyone know how you book accessible parking you help please or is it regular parking booked through the Eventz App for everyone regardless of mobility?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭LimerickGray

what is aar? I’ve registered with TM and get accessibility seating but didn’t know snout parking. TM are firever saying they have nothing to do with venues

on a separate matter, we are very lucky here. I’m trying to book a ticket for an opera in New York for my brother and I. He is profoundly ID and would only sit through 10 minutes of it but has been conducting his own little orchestra for toys for years. They offer no concessions or programs for disabilities. Only concession is is a wheelchair seat at full price. He does not need one. Terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 Wanhybonbon

It's a number TM issue on proof of disability or chronic illness. It's valid for 2yrs so you don't need to provide 'evidence' again when booking tkts. I got accessible seating without an AAR for pixies in 2022, but they asked for proof of disability this time.

As you mentioned above, that was pretty much TM reply... Accessible Parking nothing to do with us. Haven't heard anything from mcd at all. It's bad form. It's not like I can just turn up, park ages away and walk for miles.

Thats bad form re the opera in NYC. I thought they'd be on it re accessibility!

Advertisement