Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED TV insurance/ warranty issues

• 20-08-2024 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All,

I want to buy new TV, was planning to treat myself and get LG G4 as they got great reviews online and the quality of picture is just amazing. However, I read some posts here where people got extended warranty on LG TV and when an issue occurred LG did not honour repairs after 12 months from the purchase date. Also Currys or Harvey Norman shops dont seem to be very helpful from the posts I read. I was thinking about getting insurance on the TV that would cover everything but now I am not sure if this is waste of money. They are expensive so not sure if Samsung or Sony would be more reliable or have better customer service if things go wrong? Any experience you can share with me would be much appreciated. Has anyone got Currys TV insurance and was it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Try posting this in the richer sounds forum on here or perhaps a mod can move it for you

Those lads can advise you and offer you top service prior to making a purchase

Can only offer my experience from dealing with them top class

Totally agree though when you see an lg oled screen nothing else comes close to them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,381 ✭✭✭✭Esel

RicherSounds give a 6 year warranty on most TVs they sell.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement