Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heritage Week 2024 free events in Donegal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,431 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Did donegal town abbey and town tour on sat great stuff. Hope the weather improves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Ah very good, it's great to do something different and learn a bit about your local history and surroundings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,448 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Damn, I'm up here since Monday, looking out at the driving rain!

Didn't realise this was on at all - I had tomorrow half-slated to go and see the sheepdog trials in Inishowen, but it's an awfully long drive, with a drive home to Dublin in the evening - and the weather is not exactly condiucive!

Must keep an eye out for this next year.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Oh no @HeidiHeidi that's a shame. There might be something on this evening or in the morning that you could do before you head home? It's on all over the country for the week anyway, I have just filtered the Donegal events for this post 😊

Advertisement