Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi All, does anyone know what exact paint colour this is?

• 21-08-2024 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hi All, does anyone know what exact paint colour this is?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Do you mean the type (e.g. gloss, matte, etc) or the hue (grey/blue, Pantone n. whatever) or something else?

This is what I got using Paint.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

This might help, too. https://www.pantone.com/eu/en/color-finder?srsltid=AfmBOoq4z8zl3QS599YNOTsytyXe_Rkzmm4HBkVErUuC4HJEPZo9GZpB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,461 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Problem here is the camera colour isn't calibrated so noone here can tell you very accurately.

Dulux have a colour app which you can use which takes account of this -

Years ago you could get a sheet in Woodies or whatever with a kind of colour matrix with a hole in it and you held that up to the colour you want to copy, take a snap and upload that to the website, maybe thats all in the app now. But there are solutions for this.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Yvonne007

Looks like Duck Egg EggShell Blue.

Only my opinion and not a definite, but my OH was absolutely crazy insistant on that colour when we were refurbishing the house. Only reason this stuck with me

Advertisement