Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Arts

• 22-08-2024 8:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know here Sky Arts has gone? It was on 12070 H 27500 but seems to have disappeared! TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

12148 H 27500 2/3 DVB-S2
    https://en.kingofsat.net/freqs.php?&pos=28.2E&standard=All&ordre=date_maj&filtre=Clear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,234 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

12148 H, full tuning details here.

https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Mav11

Thanks all, I must be doing something wrong:

Box: Zgemma H7s

Menu - Setup - Tuners & Scanning - Manual Scan:

Tuner S2 169D (DVB - S2X) ; 12148 H 27500 5/6

Scan: 0 Channels found??

Any advice?? I did a full blind scan last night.

Thanks Mav

Thanks Gerry, but I'm just not seeing it.

Do I need to change the Tuner and if so how?

Sorry for all this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭swoofer

Just to add a bit, the best way for a single channel is to use signal finder, and input the correct parameters, then pause and .. signal bar will fill up.. if you have the right details. So have it on tuner A, then under tune toggle and make user defined, system is dvb-s2, when you change to dvb-s2 there is another page that you scroll down to .

Here are 2 pics that shows what you should have Green to scan, you wil get lots of channels so scroll to sky arts and press ok.

I have made FEC as Auto so it finds the correct one itself, you had 5/6 and it should have been 2/3.

The above should work if not I'll check on a zgemma h7s later.

Appreciate the help from everybody!

I found it. It took an automatic scan not a blind scan. All is well now!!

Thanks again.

For future reference if anyone is doing a manual scan go to
    MENU>Setup>Tuners & Scanning>Manual Scan
    To change a particular setting, highlight it and use the left/right buttons on remote to change setting options. Then hit green to scan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭swoofer

Just to be clear, the best way to find a single channel is to use signal finder as it will show a signal when you have put in the correct parameters. A manual scan does not show a signal so you wont know if you have got the channel or not until you scan and …. but to everyone their own. Manual scan is usually done for a single satellite but I could be wrong .

Advertisement